24 July 2009

Missing in Action

Sorry I have MIA for most of July. As I mentioned earlier, I went to the UK, and I just spent most of this week at my family's rented mökki (cabin) in the Finnish countryside, sans Internet. But now that I am back to civilization, I intend to launch back into busking for my last three weeks in Helsinki. This morning was gloomy, but the sun seems to be breaking through and the sky is blue; maybe it will be a nice day for busking. I'll go back to Ravintola Tori today!

Oh yeah, and that really vague bit about me not being able to busk until I knew the outcome of something . . . I thought I had swine flu (thanks to my visit to friends in Oxford) but it seems I don't. Yes! H1N1 safe!

###

Monogrenade - Ce Soir
(The video is pretty cool too. Check it out here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment